Want to pass this test? Here's the way to do it:
Adwords Search Advertising Advanced package consist of approximately 200 questions. And just like in our Fundamentals question package, the questions here are available in the exam and quiz form. The same model will apply to all future preparation material.
Search advertising advanced exam is much more challenging compared to Fundamentals. But once you learn the fundamentals material, it’s easier to focus your studying efforts on those new sections of the search advanced exam.
Written summaries of key concepts for this exam are provided in the Google Certification Program Help. AdWords Search Advertising Advanced Exam covers intermediate-to-advanced best practices for managing AdWords campaigns and is based on the following topics from GCP Help:
- Search Fundamentals Review
- Ad Formats
- Ad & Site Quality
- AdWords Tools
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Optimizing Performance
- Performance, Profitability, and Growth
- AdWords API
Multiple choice exam contains approximately 90 questions. You will be given 120 minutes to answer them. Current passing score is 80%.
For proper exam preparation, we strongly recommend to try experimenting with such tools like AdWords Editor, MCC, Keyword Tool, Bidding and Budgets, My change history. In addition to those tools, here are some pointers to the topics that you should concentrate on:
- Conversions and conversion optimizer.
- Invalid clicks. How Google prevents invalid clicks and what advertiser should do when they are suspicious about certain clicks.
- AdWords API. Most people never use it, but there are some questions about it.
- Basic concepts from Fundamentals exam (targeting, CTR, other definitions).
- Case study and real life situations where existing problems need to be solved. Here’s the example from our question bank:
"Pedro sells and ships toys to all of the Spain except Aragon and Catalonia. What is the most efficient way for Pedro to set up his campaign?
- Country targeting to Spain
- Region/City targeting to exclude Aragon and Catalonia
- Country targeting to Spain; exclude Aragon and Catalonia
- Region/city targeting to each region of Spain except Catalonia and Aragon"
Many concepts in the Certification Help Center are hyperlinked to their specific help article in The Adwords Help Center for more in-depth information. Be sure to pay attention to all of the sections.